Monday, October 17, 2005

10/17/05 Picture of the Day



Daniel ... Pablo. Pablo ... Daniel. No Caron today.


Another mighty fine guitar player has a blog here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe...at first i was like, "Whoa Caron's husband plays banjo too?"...and then I actually realized that it was me. Great comparisons between poses. I've found that the holding of the instrument is very similar between the banjo and classical/spanish guitar. I don't necessarily like it, but it has to be done. I'm much more comfortable playing the guitar in a "normal" way with it resting on my right knee. ....
interesting take on self-portrait, by using others...i like it..
keep on rockin!

Unknown said...

Hehe...at first i was like, "Whoa Caron's husband plays banjo too?"...and then I actually realized that it was me. Great comparisons between poses. I've found that the holding of the instrument is very similar between the banjo and classical/spanish guitar. I don't necessarily like it, but it has to be done. I'm much more comfortable playing the guitar in a "normal" way with it resting on my right knee. ....
interesting take on self-portrait, by using others...i like it..
keep on rockin!