"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
Photographs in the 19th century that show people "posed" with books symbolized that they were literate or educated. It's interesting to me the perspective (again) and the books behind you.
I'm sure these are conscious choices when making the image(s) I'd be curious to hear what you were thinking about communicating with this??
1 comment:
Photographs in the 19th century that show people "posed" with books symbolized that they were literate or educated. It's interesting to me the perspective (again) and the books behind you.
I'm sure these are conscious choices when making the image(s) I'd be curious to hear what you were thinking about communicating with this??
As always, keep on keeping on - great job!
Q
Post a Comment