These images are interesting for two reasons in my mind; first, is the size and number of them (contact sheet presentation) and second is the color (the color balance). There are a handful of images where you have your eyes closed and the makeup is being applied - they look very post mortem! I don't know if I'm making that connection because I know of your interest in that topic, or the sterility of the images and the fact that your eyes are closed. Also, it looks as if someone else could be applying the makeup. They are very strange and interesting. Did you do this on purpose?
1 comment:
These images are interesting for two reasons in my mind; first, is the size and number of them (contact sheet presentation) and second is the color (the color balance). There are a handful of images where you have your eyes closed and the makeup is being applied - they look very post mortem!
I don't know if I'm making that connection because I know of your interest in that topic, or the sterility of the images and the fact that your eyes are closed. Also, it looks as if someone else could be applying the makeup. They are very strange and interesting. Did you do this on purpose?
Post a Comment