What you are doing here is very cool. I really dig your inclusion of process. I'm into this as well. I thought that I was letting too many people look under the "proverbial kimono." It's hard to allow people in like this but very liberating and exciting. Great job! (This is quality documentation too - hat's off to you!)
P.S. I borrowed your Beck lyrics (Farewell Ride) to go with a photograph of a priest I made today - I hope that's cool? I made it in response to the Emily Rose story too.
In an extremely rare decision, the Catholic Church officially recognized the demonic possession of a 19 year-old college freshman. Told in terrifying flashbacks, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose chronicles the haunting trial of the priest accused of negligence resulting in the death of the young girl believed to be possessed.
Are you into this kind of stuff? It seems to touch on your interest in death, life and memento mori.
1 comment:
Caron,
What you are doing here is very cool. I really dig your inclusion of process. I'm into this as well. I thought that I was letting too many people look under the "proverbial kimono." It's hard to allow people in like this but very liberating and exciting. Great job! (This is quality documentation too - hat's off to you!)
P.S. I borrowed your Beck lyrics (Farewell Ride) to go with a photograph of a priest I made today - I hope that's cool? I made it in response to the Emily Rose story too.
In an extremely rare decision, the Catholic Church officially recognized the demonic possession of a 19 year-old college freshman. Told in terrifying flashbacks, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose chronicles the haunting trial of the priest accused of negligence resulting in the death of the young girl believed to be possessed.
Are you into this kind of stuff? It seems to touch on your interest in death, life and memento mori.
Grazie! Peace and Love,
Post a Comment