Caron, I know no other way to reply to you when you post on my blog, but I wanted to say a few things...Waking Life...Oh my! I started watching it, but was really tired and partially drunk...didn't make it all the way through, but definitely want to! In regards to your blog...It's neat to see how your images are changing and evolving. The series work is incredible! The narrative and storyboard feel to it totally draw me into each story that your pictures are tellling. I LOVE Sept. 4th's posting. It seems like a perfect way to document action through still images. Awesome to be doing this with you. Dan PS. Great High School Pic! What ever happened to the portrait collaged with a profile standard?
1 comment:
Caron,
I know no other way to reply to you when you post on my blog, but I wanted to say a few things...Waking Life...Oh my! I started watching it, but was really tired and partially drunk...didn't make it all the way through, but definitely want to!
In regards to your blog...It's neat to see how your images are changing and evolving. The series work is incredible! The narrative and storyboard feel to it totally draw me into each story that your pictures are tellling. I LOVE Sept. 4th's posting. It seems like a perfect way to document action through still images.
Awesome to be doing this with you.
Dan
PS. Great High School Pic! What ever happened to the portrait collaged with a profile standard?
Post a Comment