My mom drove over an hour by herself to see me today. It's her first time making the trip without my dad. We had breakfast at Pauli's. It was nice hanging out. Do we look anything alike?
She looks happy to be with you. And yes, you do look similar. Family is important. As much as we bitch about them sometimes, what would (who would) we be without them? It's so much part of our identity. I know my parents never communicated much, I've always wondered why they didn't. I'm trying to improve with my daughter.
With your DNA test, this stuff will come into clear focus and give you great meaning in who you are. It did for me anyway.
1 comment:
She looks happy to be with you. And yes, you do look similar. Family is important. As much as we bitch about them sometimes, what would (who would) we be without them? It's so much part of our identity. I know my parents never communicated much, I've always wondered why they didn't. I'm trying to improve with my daughter.
With your DNA test, this stuff will come into clear focus and give you great meaning in who you are. It did for me anyway.
Cheers!
Q
Post a Comment